Ken.
It's been a little strange getting back into life and work on Camano lately after taking the summer off to travel. People need us though so we've had to come back to terms with the real estate market once more and list two nice homes. Sharon is terrific on working with people and keeping up with buyers and the market.
On our home front, Terry and I have been catching up on a little painting. Between the Coonies and the weather the deck rails have taken a beating, so it was time. That's as well as try and tidy up the yard which has been ravaged by the weather and lack of rain.
In between taking care of business I've been planning on getting a bit of exercise and getting back into some tennis. I've realized though that the body has been a little ravaged by time, never mind the yard. I've been out and played doubles a couple of times though and enjoyed it and I can feel it. ouch!
*
No comments:
Post a Comment