Yes Sunday. We'd been working since early on, sorting photos and creating flyers that we need to have printed Monday. About noon though we called a halt, I was getting cross eyed looking at the computer and we both needed a break so we took off down the hill to the State Park for a leisurely walk. Great idea, I didn't realise what a nice day it was. Blue sky, lot of sun and a nice light cool breeze so one could enjoy the walk.
Lots of people out of course, probably the last family outing before school starts again. Great aromas coming from the barbeques as we strolled along the front.
I took the little pocket camera but with that much sun at noon the light was pretty flat. Tried a couple of course and this was as good I could do.

It's times like this when we remember why we chose to come and live on Camano, all those years ago.
No comments:
Post a Comment